CSC Mission Statement
We exist to glorify God by demonstrating His love to the Philippines as we provide a loving, Christ-centered home with comprehensive medical, educational and placement services for homeless Filipino children.
- We are Christ-centered and prayer focused.
- We are committed to keeping families together.
- We value the lives of all children, regardless of their limitations or challenges.
- We value adoption and make it a primary placement option for most of our children.
- We will continue to invest in children who can’t be adopted and assist parents who have surrendered their children.
- We value our Filipino and expatriate staff, their gifts and distinct cultural perspectives.
- We view the introduction of new donors, prayer warriors and potential missionaries to CSC as a ministry.
CSC Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the only inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is one God, the Creator of all beings, Who is eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Christ, in His sinless life, and in His vicarious and atoning death on the cross for our salvation.
- We believe that all who place their faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord are born again children of God.
- We believe that our love for God should find expression in our love for our neighbor, whom Jesus commanded us to love as ourselves.