Of the many ways of giving to the Children’s Shelter of Cebu, a planned gift may offer special advantages such as tax benefits or a current income stream. At the same time, your philanthropy is helping to create better futures for homeless children in the Philippines.
A variety of gift-planning options are available:
- Cash and securities donations
- Gifts that provide a life-time income for you or a beneficiary
- Gifts of real estate, tangible personal property, or other assets
- Bequests in a will or trust
- Gifts of retirement plan assets and life insurance
A planned gift to CSC can:
- Give you a tax advantage. (Often the tax benefits are quite substantial.)
- Fit appropriately with your estate plans and concerns for heirs
- Complement your lifestyle goals
- Match your wish to leave a legacy to the cause you care about
If you would like more information about making a planned gift to CSC, please contact Matt Buley at (651) 493-1551.